– Married 17 years and counting, together for more than 26.
– My best friend. Amazingly hard worker. Great at sharing parenting. Proud to be his wife.
– Can make me more lose-my-mind angry than anyone else on the planet. The Y chromosome is strong in this one.
– The day I fell in love with him: He took what I considered my character flaws and spun each around into something desirable. Wow, most romance novels aren’t that good!
– Keeps hoping that I will sprout longer legs and a housekeeping compulsion. Sorry, guy.
– Definitely carries one of the genes that gave our children a flare for the dramatic. And he isn’t afraid to use it.
– The man’s as stubborn as a stone, and just as likely as a stone to be listening if the TV is on.